The barcode printer manufacturer is a common working printer, with industrial-grade quality, not limited by the amount of printing, and can print 24 hours a day. It can print PET, coated paper, thermal paper self-adhesive labels, as well as synthetic materials such as polyester and PVC, and washed label fabrics, which cannot be achieved by other printers at the same time.
There are many brands and models of barcode printers. For users, they want to choose a wide, affordable and high-quality barcode printer. It adopts real-time upload mode and simple application inventory mode, which can store 500-10,000 barcode information. The way that one receiver corresponds to one scanning gun makes the accuracy of the transmitted data better.
Barcode printers distinguish between optional commercial and industrial
The advantages of commercial barcode printers are as follows:
1. The receiver is compact;
2. USB drive-free device;
3. Reduce the cumbersome traditional receiver;
4. Convenient and practical
Commercial barcode printers are applicable to the following industries:
1. Sorting operations in the postal system
2. Factory automation management system
3. Management of purchase, sale and storage
4. Inventory work in shopping malls and supermarkets
Industrial barcode printers are usually used in industrial manufacturing, logistics and other environments. The main performance differences between industrial label printers and small commercial barcode printers are fast printing speed, long-term stable work, and durable printers. Industrial label printers are generally used in factories In the packaging process of the workshop assembly line, the label is usually printed by the production department or the packaging department.
The advantages of industrial barcode printers are as follows:
1. 300 points clear printing;
2. High-efficiency work;
3. Wear-resistant print head;
4. Multi-industry applications
Industrial barcode printers are applicable to the following industries:
2. Clothing industry
3. Logistics industry
4. Medical industry
5. Various industrial applications, etc.
The difference between them is:
1. Industrial barcode printers are usually used in industrial manufacturing, logistics and transportation industries, factories, etc.
2. The main differences between industrial barcode printers and small commercial barcode printers are fast printing speed, continuous and stable work for a long time, and the printer is sturdy and durable. Industrial label printers are generally used in the assembly line of the factory floor, and are usually used in the production department or the packaging department where the label printing volume is large and the labels are printed for a long time. At the same time, it has a strong sense of metal and is larger and heavier than commercial machines.
3. Commercial barcode printers are mostly used in daily office, small factories, jewelry industry, clothing industry, medicine, retail and other industries with relatively small printing volume, and the printing volume per day is about 2,000. The mechanical structure used in commercial label barcode printers is mainly composed of plastic, which has a considerable advantage in price.